REVIEWS OF THE COMIC
These articles have been written by people who have read four or more chapters of the comic. I've added a quote from the article and a heading of what it is about.
- Is it still the Bible?: "...W4W supports, rather than undermines, the larger theological themes of the Bible."
- Initial skepticism: "...nothing less than a visually stimulating, faithful depiction"
- Isn’t all this violence gratuitous?: "...this is the way the Bible is!"
- Review of the Book of Joshua
- "new graphic novel rendering of the Bible and one which has gone for an interesting approach: word for word."
THree SUCCESSFUL KICKSTARTERS!
In 2014 we did a Kickstarter campaign to take this project from and dream and part time hobby to full time career. Our target was £15,000 and we raised nearly £19,000. A second Kickstarter in 2015 allowed us to continue creating the series. The target was £8,000 and we raised over £10,300. The third campaign ended in April 2017, the target was £15,000 and it ended on over £20,000
If you'd like to look at the campaigns, please click on the "widgets" or the links below.